Copyright © APKGuru. All Rights Reserved
Download VLC for Android - v3.3.4
Got the latest version of VLC for Android - v3.3.4, downloaded and shared VLC for Android - v3.3.4, one of the featured APPS in the category Video Players & Editors.
Also some APPS that you can download and play as VITA,MX Player Pro (Patched/Lite MOD),Woxi TV,YouTube,VMX Video Editor, Photo Video Maker (Premium) v1.0,SnackVideo. But actually VLC for Android - v3.3.4 is awesome.
APKGuru allows you to download VLC for Android - v3.3.4 APK for free, with the latest version being 3.3.4, publication date 2021-01-20, size 29.8 MB.
Given by the publisher Videolabs, VLC for Android - v3.3.4 and the minimum operating system for VLC for Android - v3.3.4 is Android 4.2+ and above. Therefore, you must update your phone if you haven't already.
From the Google Play Store, approximately 1000 downloads. Apps downloaded or individually installed on an Android device can be updated if you wish. Updating your apps is available to you. access to the latest features and improve security and stability of the application.
Not all games or applications are compatible for all phones. The game or application you desire may not be available for your device, depending on the Android OS version. , screen resolution or country that Google Play allows access to. That's why APKGuru offers APK files that you can download and get rid of these restrictions.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Storage" to read your all media files on SD cards :)
• "Other" to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not.
• It needs "draw over other apps" to start the custom picture-in-picture widget.
• It needs "control vibration" to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs "run at startup" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs "microphone" to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.
* Fix Chromecast playback * Allow sorting albums by artist * Fix some RTL issues * Improve playback resume * Persist audio player time mode * Crash fixes
How to install VLC for Android - v3.3.4
Select the saved VLC for Android - v3.3.4 APK file. Click on it to install. Initially, you may experience an installation failure.
Because Android phone does not allow the installation of APKs from Unknown Sources, please do the following:
-> Open the downloaded VLC for Android - v3.3.4 .apk file. You will see a warning message as shown:
-> Click Settings (Settings).
-> Click the Turn button (Turn on).
-> Go back and reopen the downloaded APK file. Click the Install button (Install).